Renapur Leather Balsam nourishes, conditions, restores, polishes and helps waterproof leather, restoring original softness and extending the life of your leather.
Our formula of waxes and oils, such as Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Jojoba oil and Avocado oil, has really stood the test of time – used by millions of people around the world since 1988. Non-smelly, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-slippery the Renapur Leather Balsam is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto your clothes and is completely safe to humans and animals.
Our 125ml Leather Balsam is neatly packaged in a smart presentation box with a sponge and leaflet making it the ideal present for your family and friends.
Do not use on suede, nubuck or fully aniline type leather.
Renapur Leather Balsam may darken some types of leather, especially if it has faded over time and with wear. If in doubt, always test on a small concealed area first.
1. The most important point when using Renapur Leather Balsam is to apply it sparingly, do not use too much as it should all be absorbed into the leather.
2. Dip the application sponge into the pot of Balsam and wipe the sponge over the edge of the pot to remove any excess. Generally speaking, if you can see Renapur Balsam on the sponge you are using too much.
3. Gently work the treated sponge over the leather. The Leather Balsam will quickly absorb into the leather working its leather cleaning magic as it goes.
4. No need to buff – but if you have applied too much Renapur Leather Balsam and it hasn’t all been absorbed into the leather, then simply wipe off the excess with a soft clean cloth.
If you are using Renapur Balsam to treat shoes and boots then you don’t have to clean them with our cleaner first unless the dirt has ingrained into the leather. Renapur Leather Balsam can deal with a bit of mud or dirt which will just dissolve away from the leather and come off onto the sponge. You can even use Renapur Balsam on leather that is damp.
Renapur Leather Balsam
Farmhill Agri hope that you love your new products but we know that sometimes products don't quite match or fit as you had hoped.
We offer a 30 day refund period. Items can be returned directly to our store or by post.
Before issuing your refund we will check the following;
- The goods are unused;
- The goods are returned within their original packaging;
- The goods have not been personalised or specifically made for you
Please note, when sending a return, the parcel and postage cost are your responsibility. Therefore we recommend that you request a proof of posting certificate available from your local Post Office free of charge.
Also, that refunds or exchanges may not be available on certain sale, consumables or hygiene products.
Your package will be delivered by Fastway Couriers who offer a fully tracked service and deliver nationwide. Standard delivery costs €6 and will be with you within 3-4 working days of placing your order.
We also offer a Click & Collect service from our store. Please wait for email confirmation that your package is ready to collect which will usually be within one working day of placing your order.